In this post, I have two videos to share with you. Both are about detoxification and elimination of toxins from the body.
In the first video, I talk about the MTHFR gene mutation and how it causes people to have problems eliminating toxins, and how you can use binders like to improve elimination and detoxification.
The second video really amazing – I have no idea who made it; I found the audio on the Chl0rine Di0xide Testimonials group on Telegram. Anyway, listen to it, because you will learn a lot. She walks you through all the different binders and how to use them.
Note: If you are reading this as an email, you will not be able to see the videos below in your email. You need to click through to the blog post to watch the videos.
Video 1: Detox Like a Boss: Chelating Toxins with Binders
Video 2: Medical Missionary on Binding & Chelating Toxins
Links From My Video
Enter my Zeolite giveaway
Buy Pure Body Extra Zeolite (my affiliate link)
Where to find Andreas Kacker’s book, Forbidden Health: Go to the Chl0rine Di0xide Testimonies Telegram group profile page and click on the files tab, then search for his book
Sign up for my premium membership ($3/mo): Go to my blog and click on the red SUBSCRIBE button at the bottom right
I heart David Rodriguez’s videos
Buy Mebendazol & Ivermectin from India
Scribd Unlimited Ebooks & Audiobooks - use my link and get a 60 day free trial
Andreas' Kalcker's Parasite Protocol
More Information on Binders & How They Work
The following information is from a PDF I got in the Universal Antidote Telegram group. Created by Tara W. I did not write it.
What is a Herxheimer Reaction?
- Chl0rine di0xide is an oxidizer & wreaks havoc on biofilm, chemicals, heavy metals, pathogens, & some parasites.
- After their destruction, the leftover particles circulate in the bloodstream until the liver, kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, & skin can remove them.
- If large amounts of toxins are being killed/oxidized faster than the body can eliminate them, or if the liver & kidneys are compromised, the excess toxins can cause nausea, vomiting, skin rashes, headaches, diarrhea, excessive tiredness, etc.
- This is called a Herxheimer reaction & is common when going through a detox program.
- Although detoxing won’t make one feel well, a “Herx” reaction is a sign that healing is happening.
What Are Binders?
- Binders are a critical part of a detox protocol. They’re used to attract or “grab” toxins & oxidized particles for elimination through the kidneys & bowels. Using binders can reduce a Herxheimer reaction.
- Binders also help prevent reabsorption of toxins back into the body.
- Avoid mixing different binder types, as they may bind to each other instead of to toxins. When shopping for a binder, look for one that’s “food grade” or “for internal use”, to avoid contaminants.
- ALWAYS drink plenty of water when using binders. Take binders 2 hours away from medications.
- Take binders after your protocol is finished for the day. (Unless doing the mold and fungus protocol per Jim Humble’s instructions.)
- Follow directions on binder package for your particular detoxification needs.
- Removes mycotoxins, aflatoxins, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, creatinine, urea, & kills E. coli.
- Do not take at the same time as nutrients, vitamins, or medication, as it will absorb them.
- Drink plenty of water when taking clay, as it can cause constipation.
- Removes heavy metals, biotoxins, chemical food flavorings/colorings, xenobiotics, & pesticides.
- Can have diarrhea, gas, bloating, or a mild headache when starting chlorella due to detoxing power.
- Do not take with vitamin C or hot liquids/foods.
- If choosing chlorella, be sure the label says “broken cell wall”, as it is hard to digest when whole.
- Removes heavy metals, aflatoxins, mycotoxins, pesticides, radioactive material, candida, & viruses.
- Be sure to choose a high-quality “Clinoptilolite” form of zeolite. (Note: I recommend Pure Body Extra.)
- Will absorb medications & antibiotics. Doesn’t absorb micronutrients.
- Drink plenty of water with Clinoptilolite, as it can cause constipation.
- Removes poisons, environmental toxins, heavy metals, intestinal gas, bacteria, viruses, & fungi.
- Will absorb vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, & some medications.Drink plenty of water when taking activated charcoal, as it can cause constipation & black stools.
- Removes aluminum, viruses, fungi, bacteria, heavy metals, pesticides, parasites, radiation, & candida.
- Provides silica to the diet for strong bones, joints, hair, ligaments, & nails.
- Microscopically abrasive, able to slice/destroy parasites & candida.
- Protects & heals the G.I. tract.
- Removes medication residues, radioactive materials, & heavy metals.
- People who are sensitive to pectin may have dizziness, nausea, joint/muscle pain, & fatigue.
- Removes aluminum, heavy metals, & chemical toxins.
- Creates stronger bones, joints, hair, ligaments, & nails.
- Protects & heals the G.I. tract.
Enemas & Binders
This information was not included in the PDF above, but I feel it is extremely important to add.
I think binders are critical, but they work the best with daily enemas. Binders capture the toxins and help carry them out of the body, but if your detoxification/elimination channels are not working top notch, and/or you have a lot of toxins to eliminate, you may need a little help.
Saunas and steam baths, or hot baths where you can sweat are very helpful. But I think enemas are the most powerful tool.
Information about enemas (Protocol E) is in Dr. Andreas Kalcker's book, Forbidden Health, which you can find on his website. The book is banned on Amazon.
In fact, Kalcker says it is the second most important protocol, after drinking the chl0rine di0xide.
Here's what Andreas Kalcker says about enemas in his book, Forbidden Health:
"Protocol E, or the enema protocol, is one of the most effective, aside from ingestion, because it allows the absorption of CD through the intestinal walls so it can travel via the portal vein, directly to the liver. The protocol is therefore highly indicated for all hepatic problems, chronic illnesses, liver poisoning, diverticulitis, parasite removal and harmful intestinal mucus. Drops are always activated on a 1:1 ratio."
If you haven't already, please scroll up and watch the video above, Video 1: Detox Like a Boss: Chelating Toxins with Binders. I tell a story about a clogged dishwasher and how the toxins were recycling and making us sick.
The binders go around your body like little policemen arresting criminals and handcuffing them. The enema is the jail that locks them out.
In other words, the binders unclog the dishwasher. The enemas flush out the toxins.
How To Do a CDS Enema
I know, it seems like an odd thing to have to do an enema, but enemas used to be quite common.
We do our enemas with filtered water and chl0rine di0xide.
You can get a fleet enema, around 100 ml, from most drug stores, or on Amazon.
Just dump out the saline solution that comes in the fleet enema and rinse it out with tap water. Then fill it with filtered water most of the way and add 2 ml CDS (pool water solution).
If you want to do a more powerful enema, get an enema kit. You need a 2 liter silicone enema kit like this one on Amazon.
Here are the instructions from Kalcker's book:
1. Use an enema kit. They usually come with a 2-liter capacity bag or container, which is placed approximately one meter above the patient.
2. Fill the bag or container with warm water and prepare the drops separately in a glass. Once activated, mix with the water in the enema bag.
3. Use ten drops of activated CD (or 10 ml of CDS for delicate cases) per liter of warm water (at approximately body temperature).
4. Apply a bit of Vaseline or body lotion to the tip of the nozzle and insert it into the rectum.
5. The best position is to lie down on the right side to aid the flow of water.
6. When the valve is opened the colon starts to fill with the water. The procedure can be done in several short sessions or all at once, depending on the person’s condition and comfort.
7. Try to hold the fluid in for about three minutes before evacuating, to enhance the effectiveness of the treatment. More than five minutes is not necessary.
10 drops of activated CD per liter of warm water or, as an alternative, 10 ml of CDS per liter of warm water.
This protocol is essential for chronic liver ailments, parasitosis, autism and gastrointestinal diseases.
More Information on Zeolite
Zeolite is one of my favorite ways to bind and chelate toxins. However, they are not all the same.
You have to be very careful when you choose a brand of zeolite, because they are not all created the same.
One of my readers sent me this article on Natural News the other day: Health Ranger issues zeolite challenge: Drop your zeolites for 28 days and see if you feel BETTER.
I love Natural News but I think Mike's wrong on that post. He's right that there are a lot of bad choices for zeolite. But there are good choices out there.
Pure Body Extra Does Not Contain Heavy Metals
Pure Body Extra vs. Other Brands
I had always heard TRS was the best form of zeolite, but I am now convinced that Pure Body Extra is actually better, which is now I am an affiliate.
Here are a couple checklists showing you the difference between Pure Body Extra and TRS.
I love that they do low cost free and international shipping, and Pure Body Extra is less than half the price of TRS.
Order Pure Body Extra using my affiliate link.
Also, I am doing a giveaway right now of Pure Body Extra. Enter the giveaway now for a chance to win. Hurry – the giveaway ends tomorrow.
This giveaway is open to my readers around the world.
Must be a resident of one of the following countries to be eligible to win: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Canary Islands, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States.
Touchstone Essentials VBO partners and autoship customers are not eligible to win.
Weekly Zoom Call About Pool Water
We do a weekly zoom call to talk about pool water every Monday at 6 pm Pacific, 8 pm Central, 9 pm Eastern. Wanna join us? Subscribe to my free mailing list and I'll send you the link to the zoom call every week.