Join me for a FREE webinar on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST.
NOTE: Space is very limited. We can only let 1,000 people in and we’ve already had almost 500 people sign up since yesterday. So hurry and sign up right now!
Click here to register for the webinar.
Title: Healthy Whole Grains: Soaking, Sprouting & Sourdough Webinar
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2012
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST (4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST)
In this free webinar, we’ll cover:
- What kinds of whole grains can be sprouted
- How soaking, sprouting and using sourdough neutralize anti-nutrients like phytic acid
- When to sprout, when to soak, and when to use sourdough
- How to make whole grains kid-friendly
- How to save time preparing whole grains
- How to save money preparing whole grains
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Oh, and if you can’t make this time, please go ahead and sign up for the webinar anyway. There will be a Replay Event after the webinar is over; you will get an email with a link to access the recording.
Please ask below in the comments.