Hey, guys, just a quick update on the Online Marketing Simplified Course.
I have been super busy with end-of-school-year activities this past couple of weeks. I'm sure many of you can understand.
The good news is, I am going to be working full time for the next 3 weeks starting next Monday, as I will have help with childcare.
So please excuse my short absence and I you can expect to see new lessons going up next week.
Information On Upcoming Lessons
I think you're really going to like the next two lessons that will be going up:
- AIDA: Attention, Information, Decision and Action – Educate, Don't Sell: How to get people into your funnel and let online marketing do the selling for you
2. How I Used One Spreadsheet To Make Over a Million Dollars, & Helped Bloggers Make Six Figures
How To Access Upcoming Lessons
- I created this page to list the video lessons as they go live. Please bookmark it and follow along each week. They are listed in the order that I want you to watch them.
- You'll also be getting an email every time a new lesson is posted. Make sure you add me as a contact in your email program so my messages don't go in the junk folder.
- I will be announcing a link for a weekly zoom call every Tuesday at 4 pm Pacific / 6 pm Central / 7 pm Eastern. The call will be to help you get started and answer your questions. The first call will be June 14th, 2022. Mark your calendars and watch your email for the zoom link. Note: The call will be recorded and posted here on my blog, so don't worry if you can't attend live.
Thanks, everyone! If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS: Also, I'll be adding comments to this site soon so you will be able to communicate that way. I'm also looking for the right place for us to have a discussion group. I'm not liking Facebook these days so not sure where we are going to do it yet.