Are you looking for a delicious grain-free treat? This recipe for Grain-Free Cinnamon Swirl Apple Nut Butter Bars is easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth. Not to mention it’s actually good for you!
The recipe is from fellow blogger, Carol Lovett of Ditch the Wheat.
It’s also included in Indulge: 70 Grain Free Desserts, a new e-book with over 70 grain-free desserts.
Save 20% on Indulge: 70 Grain Free Desserts
Carol has offered a sweet Valentine’s Day offer to my readers.
Order Indulge: 70 Grain Free Desserts and save 20% this week only.
Click here and use coupon code CHEESESLAVE20 and you’ll save 20%.
Hurry! Offer ends February 15th.
Grain-Free Cinnamon Swirl Apple Nut Butter Bars
Almond butter or cashew butter (2 cups)
Eggs, large (2)
Honey, raw (1/4 cup)
Cinnamon (2 TBS)
Large apple, peeled and diced (1)
Arrowroot powder (1/2 TBS)
Raw honey (1/2 TBS)
Cinnamon (1/2 tsp)
8×8 Glass Baking Dish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a 8 x 8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Rub the sides that are not covered by parchment paper with coconut oil.
3. In a large bowl combine all of the bar ingredients and set aside.
4. Mix all the apple filling ingredients together and set aside.
5. Divide the bar ingredients in half and spread half of the dough on the bottom of the dish.
6. Top with all of the apple filling.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the rest of the bar dough over the filling.
8. Gently spread it evenly.
9. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. When cool, lift the bars out of the dish and cut into squares.