How To Get Started With Cryptocurrency

How To Get Started With Cryptocurrency

. 16 min read

In this post for my paid subscribers, I'm going to walk you through how to get started with cryptocurrency.

I'll be covering the following:

  • Why cryptocurrency is the future and why I think it will increase in value
  • How to get started investing in crypto
  • Which cryptocurrency coins I recommend & why

This exclusive content is only for my paid subscribers.  See below on how you can become a paying subscriber.

Sign Up for My Email Updates

Please subscribe to my email updates and you'll get an update every time I post on the blog. It's free.

If you want to read the books as I write them and get exclusive content, join my paid subscription for only $5 per month or $50 a year – a savings of 17% for the annual plan. This helps to support my work and keep me going, since I lost more than 95% of my income.

Why Cryptocurrency Is The Future & Why I Think It Will Increase In Value

As I said in my last post, the future of money is digital. I know this because I have watched everything that can be digital become digital.

From retail to travel to banking to advertising to mail. And now currency is next.

As of 2021, only about 15% of Americans have invested in crypto. (I'd link to the article that I got that info – Motley Fool – but I don't want you reading it because they have terrible advice.)

I live my life based on the 80/20 rule. Everything in business and in life is 80/20.

The 20% of Americans who are investing in crypto are the early adopters. The other 80% are the late adopters who will follow at a later date.

I could write a whole long post of facts but I don't want to waste your time and mine. Also, most people are visual learners and would rather watch a video that wade through a ton of written text.

So I invite you to watch this speech below by John McAfee – he explains why cryptocurrency is the future (and no, I don't believe he is really dead, but that's another story):

How To Get Started Investing In Crypto

This is a lot easier than you think! I was nervous to try investing for years – and finally just got started last year.

I was surprised how easy it was... and really pleased with my results so far.

The first thing I will share in this post is my results. The net net is my investment tripled so far – in just one year.

I was scared to start investing and that's why I waited so long. I also thought I didn't have enough money to invest, since I've lost 95% of my income since the summer of 2019 when I started getting censored and banned on social media.

But I decided, better late than never, so here I am.

The full report on my results will be after the break. If you are not a paid subscriber, use the links below to save 50% on becoming a paid subscriber.

Sign Up for My Email Updates

Please subscribe to my email updates and you'll get an update every time I post on the blog. It's free.

If you want to read the books as I write them and get exclusive content, join my paid subscription for only $5 per month or $50 a year – a savings of 17% for the annual plan. This helps to support my work and keep me going, since I lost more than 95% of my income.

Disclaimer: I'm not a financial advisor. I'm sharing my opinions and you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.