In this post I share with you a simple recipe for how to make what I call pool water. This is the most life-changing thing I have ever done for my health. I have to speak in code because as you know, some people don't want us to know about this.
What Is This Pool Water?
I call it pool water because all it really is is a water purifier. And it can purify our blood and our whole bodies.
It's called a 3-letter acronym, MMS or CDS (chl0rine di0xide solution).
President Trump talked about it back in April 2020 when he talked about disinfecting the blood.
Remember when the corrupt, cabal-run mainstream media accused him telling people to drink bleach? I'll find the link to that and add it here – just want to get this post out today.
Here's a video about that:
If this stuff is so dangerous, why do they sell it on Amazon and at REI? It's not dangerous. It's totally safe.
It's just that this Medical Industrial Complex that is enslaving us and deceiving the whole world wants us to stay sick.
If we get healthy, they can't control us anymore and try to force their medical treatments on us that make us sicker. I'll explain more later, trust me, I got a LOT to say.
Why Pool Water?
I need to get this first post up today with the recipe because I have a friend whose mother is very sick.
So I will write a post next about how and why I came to find the pool water. And also why it works. It all makes sense to me now.
If you want to understand more about why in the meantime, you can read my other posts:
Healing From Parasites From The Vaccines
Are Parasites in the Vaccines Causing Heart Disease?
17 Ways to Fight the Shedders
Bottom line: I am absolutely 1000% convinced that this is what works and I know why it works.
Stay tuned for that soon and I'll link to it from this post.
Get Your Supplies ASAP
I want to make this post as simple and clear as possible so that you can easily make this "pool water" as soon as possible.
Especially for those of you who have friends and family members who are sick right now.
I advise you to get the ingredients and equipment you need (see below) NOW because it may take a few days to get it all delivered.
I will be sharing more content in the next few days and weeks to help you understand how and why this works, testimonials, etc.
Also, we are doing private zoom calls every week to talk about this and answer questions and share testimonials. I feel that this is so important and I want to provide assistance.
Two Ways To Make Pool Water
I am actually going to give you 2 different recipes to make the pool water.
The first is the older method for MMS, which I don't recommend if you are just getting started.
The second method (Andreas Kalcker) takes a little longer to make but is better because it is more absorbable and easier to take (no detox reactions).
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BEGINNERS: Original Jim Humble Method for MMS
(MMS is what the pool water was originally called – Miracle Mineral Solution)
This is basically taking one drop of sodium chlorite and one drop of hydrochloric acid and mixing them together 1:1 in a shot glass. Then you take that "activated drop" and add it to 4 ounces of water.
In Jim Humble's book, he recommends starting with one activated drop in 4 ounces, and then slowly over time increasing up to 3 activated drops per 4 ounces of water, and doing that every hour, up to 8 times per day.
You can absolutely make the "pool water" this way. However, I only say it's not recommended for beginners because you may have a reaction if you go too fast.
I did not use this method for the first year that I was consuming the pool water because I was scared I would have a die-off (detox) reaction. Then in April 2023, a little over a year after I started drinking the pool water, I decided to try making it the Jim Humble way. And I was pleasantly surprised – I had no die-off or detox reaction.
So I'm glad to know I can do it either way now. The advantage of Jim Humble's method is you can just make it at the drop of a hat. You just activate some drops, add to water, and shebang, you're off to the races. The downside is you can't mix up a batch to keep all day long in the fridge. So it really just depends on what you want to do.
Pros: Super fast to make, no 24-hour waiting time. Easy to travel with the bottles. No need to keep the pool water cold in the fridge because you drink it right away.
Cons: Some people can react negatively (detox) to this way of doing it if they go too fast. If you're nervous about that, I recommend going with the Kalcker method (see below).
It is important to note that you can just take some vitamin C and/or do an enema if you do experience any kind of detox reaction.
Also, some people may want to use this method for certain purposes. For example, some protocols in Dr. Kalcker's book, Forbidden Health, call for using the activated drops (MMS). You can find the book on his website: AndreasKalcker.com. See more about this below under the Protocol section beneath the recipe. (Scroll down.)
Please note: Some people doing this method have used citric acid but that is no longer recommended. This is because it tastes really bad and people have much worse detox reactions (headaches, nausea, diarrhea).
RECOMMENDED: Andreas Kalcker's Method with Shot Glass Inside Sealed Jar, Called CDS or Chl0rine Di0xide Solution
With this method, you mix the drops in a shot glass but you don't drink the drops directly. You put the shot glass inside a glass jar (I'll explain in detail in the recipe below) and you put water AROUND the glass jar.
Then you let it sit for 12 hours so the gas from the solution can permeate the water. Then you drink the water. You never actually drink the solution. I will explain step by step below...
Pros: Easier to digest, easier to absorb, no detox reactions. And you can save the solution that you don't drink to use for household cleaning.
Cons: Takes 24 hours to make a batch. Have to find a hermetically sealed glass jar – but you can find them everywhere like Amazon and Container Store.
The 2-Bottle Water Purification Kit
Most people make their pool water with the 2-bottle kit, like I do in these 2 recipes I am going to show you.
If you can't get the Oneness Water Purification Treatment Kit, there are other versions of this same thing online. Just look for 2 bottles that say sodium chloride and hydrochloric acid.
If you have questions about where to get the kit, we will be doing weekly zoom calls for our premium members starting soon.
However, it is not advised to use the kits they sell at camping stores for long term use, only because they have binders added. Those are fine if you need to drink water in an emergency situation (and would be good for camping or prepping).
But we are making a supplement we are going to be taking for health, so we want to use the purest ingredients, so the camping kits are not recommended.
Can You Make This From Scratch?
Yes, you can also make the sodium chlorite and the hydrochloric acid solutions from scratch, which is about 10 times cheaper.
But these kits are really cheap – around $40 or $50 which makes 6 batches with the Andreas Kalcker Method. How long it will take you to go through those batches will depend on which protocol you are on.
If you are on the beginner protocol like me, one batch of the "mother" pool water will last you around a month. So one of these kits will last one person for 6 months.
If you are on a stronger protocol and are taking more of the pool water per day, you'll go through it faster, obviously.
Anyway, you don't have to worry about making it from scratch when you're just getting started. And the diluted hydrochloric acid can seem a little scary to work with.
So we'll do that later, after we've gotten the hang of the basics.
For now, we are starting with this because it's the fastest and easiest way to get started. I'll show you how to make it from scratch in a future post.
How Do You Drink the Pool Water?
After the recipes below, I will also explain how to consume the pool water and discuss different protocols from Andreas Kalcker.
Sodium chlorite is a form of salt, kind of like a stronger version of salt. When it combines with an acid, it kills parasites, bacteria and viruses. Similar to the way baking soda and vinegar work, or salt and lemon.
God made us perfect and this is why we have hydrochloric acid in our stomachs. When we eat food, the acid in our stomach kills parasites and pathogens.
So if you were to just take sodium chlorite solution (which you can make with sodium chlorite flakes – I'll be showing you how to do that in a future recipe) it will still work; it's just a weaker solution.
Many people today have lower stomach acid due to low-salt diets and taking antacids. Both are things that the Medical Industrial Complex recommends. So that helps to explain why we are in the situation we are in.
I'll write more posts about this later but suffice it to say, they did it to us on purpose, and it was very sneaky.
1. Jim Humble Pool Water Recipe (Not Recommended for Beginners)
I started with the Andreas Kalcker method (see #2 below) but I am now, after a year of drinking pool water, fine with doing this method. I probably didn't need to wait a whole year but whatever.
I think this method is very easy to do, especially when you are traveling and don't want to bring a hermectically sealed jar.
Here are the insructions...
My friend sent me these photos below.
Note: Do not use citric acid. Use only hydrochloric acid.
My friend said she makes it using this shot glass that is concave at the bottom, that way the drops mix together easily.
This recipe was given to her by her naturopathic doctor.
Okay, so I just finally read Jim Humble's book, MMS Health Recovery Manual, and he says not to mix up a liter like my friend's naturopath said.
He says on page 85, mix a fresh dose every hour:
Which means you are activating the drops in a shot glass and adding it to 4 ounces of water. And you do that 8 times a day.
You may have "die off" reactions, but that you can just take some vitamin C and it will neutralize it. That makes sense because the MMS is oxidizing which means it is killing parasites and pathogens.
2. Andreas Kalcker Pool Water Recipe (Recommended)
First I'll go over the ingredients and equipment needed. Then I will walk you through the recipe.
Watch a Video of Me Making the Pool Water
My Notes on Ingredients & Equipment
- Do not use the water purification kits from camping stores. They have binders added and are not good for long-term use.
- You must get a hermetically-sealed glass jar with rubber on the lid. A mason jar with a lid will not work. You can find these jars online or at stores like The Container Store.
- Get a small shot glass that will fit inside the sealed glass jar with some room on top. My glass jar is 4 inches tall so I looked for a shot glass that was around 2 inches tall.
- Plastic syringes are good to use so you can measure exactly and easily. Do not use metal measuring spoons. You can't metal to do any of this mixing because it is corrosive.
- Distilled water is best, but you can also use fluoride-free filtered water, spring water, or mineral water. Just make sure it is filtered properly.
- Amber mason jars to store the "mother" pool water in the fridge. I bought quart size but I'm going to buy some 16-ounce ones because it will be easier to use with the syringe.
- Plastic lids for the amber mason jars. I love these and I use them for everything, including my homemade bone broth. I think it's good to use for this because you don't want to use anything metal. And you can write on them with the permanent marker.
- Glass or non-BPA plastic bottles that are not clear (in other words, it glass or plastic that does not let light in) for drinking. Do not use stainless steel or other metal water bottles.
Ingredients & Equipment
Water Purification Treatment Kit (2 bottles in a kit)
Hermetically sealed glass jar (17 oz)
Small shot glass (1.5 oz)
Plastic syringes (5 ml) – at least 2
Distilled water or spring water (or water filtered at home – be sure to filter out fluoride)
Plastic spray bottle to use for cleaning
Chlorine dioxide high range test strips (optional)
- Make sure your equipment is clean and dry.
- Put the shot glass inside the glass jar.
- Fill the glass jar with distilled or filtered water up to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch below the top of the shot glass. Do not get water in the glass.
- With a clean plastic syringe, add 5 ml of the Part A bottle (28% sodium chlorite) directly into the shot glass. This will be separate from the distilled water and will stay inside the shot glass.
- With a second plastic syringe, add 5 ml of the Part B bottle (4% hydrochloric acid) directly into the shot glass.
- Carefully close the lid so it is hermetically sealed. Do not inhale the fumes. The liquid inside the shot glass with be a burnt orange color.
- Put the jar in a dark cupboard where it will be cool and away from light. Let your family know where it is so they know not to touch it. I made a DO NOT TOUCH sign and I warned them about it.
- Let it sit in the cupboard for 12 hours, and up to 24 hours.
- Clean your plastic syringes with soap and water or throw them away.
- Take the glass jar out of the cupboard. Both the liquid in the shot glass and in the jar will be light yellow.
- Open the lid of the jar and take the shot glass out.
- Pour the 10 ml of solution into a plastic spray bottle to use for cleaning.
- Put the shot glass back into water.
- Repeat what you did the first time: Use a clean plastic syringe to add 5 ml of the sodium chlorite to the shot glass, then with a new syringe, add the 5 ml of hydrochloric acid to the shot glass.
- Close the lid and put the jar back in the cupboard for another 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, take the jar out of the cupboard.
- Pour the liquid in the shot glass into the disinfectant spray bottle.
- Carefully pour the final CDS solution from the glass jar into an amber mason jar.
- Cover the mason jar with a plastic lid and clearly label it and warn your family so they know what it is and they know not to drink it or touch it. The CDS solution will keep in the fridge for about a year.
- When you are ready to use it, use a clean plastic syringe to extract the right amount of solution to add to water for drinking. (See below, How To Drink the Pool Water.)
- Drink it right away; don't let it sit out. The gas will evaporate from the water when the water comes to room temperature. Drink the pool water at least one hour away from food that is high in vitamin C or other antioxidants. Since chlorine dioxide is an oxidizer, you don't want to consume antioxidants at the same time, since that will reduce the effects. However, chlorine dioxide and vitamin C both only stay in your system for about an hour.
- This method will make CDS at 3000 ppm (parts per million). To test the strength of your chlorine dioxide solution, you can buy high range chlorine dioxide test strips and just follow the directions.
Update: I got the high range chlorine dioxide test strips on Amazon and it worked! My CDS after 2 batches of "cupboard cooking" came out at 3000 PPM chlorine dioxide. Success!
How To Start Consuming the Pool Water (Protocol A)
Start with Kalcker's Beginner Protocol, or Protocol A (see all the protocols below):
- Add 200 ml (or about a cup) of filtered water to a glass.
- Using a 5 ml syringe, add 3 ml of the CDS solution to the glass of water. Drink immediately. Drink an hour away from food with a lot of vitamin C/antioxidants. Vitamin C and other antioxidants reduce the effects, since CDS is an oxidizer.
- The next day, do the exact same thing (200 ml water, 3 ml CDS), but do it two times, at least an hour apart, and away from food with a lot of vitamin C/antioxidants.
- The third day, do it again, but do it three times, at least an hour apart, and away from food with a lot of vitamin C/antioxidants.
- Continue on the subsequent days doing 3 doses of 200 ml water, 3 ml CDS.
If you want, after the first 3 days, you can move on to Protocol C (see below). If you're very sick, you may want to just start with Protocol C to begin with.
The Best Way To Consume The Pool Water (Protocol C)
Protocol C is for people who are very sick (i.e., cancer) but I think it is the most effective way to consume the pool water because you're drinking it all day long, and it's working in your system throughout the day to detox metals and parasites and clean up stuff.
Remember, CDS only stays in the system for about an hour, so if you only take it 3 times a day, it's not as effective as if you are drinking it throughout the day.
- Pour 1 liter of filtered water into a glass or non-BPA bottle. Ideally it should not be clear, so light won't get in. It should be well sealed and NOT metal.
- With a 5 ml syringe, add 10 ml of CDS to the bottle, seal it, and stick it in the fridge or cooler.
- Drink a little every hour, ideally.
- On the subsequent days, you can increase the dose of CDS -- up to 30 ml of CDS in the liter of water.
Notes: The only challenge is to keep it refrigerated. I make mine and my husband's bottles up in the morning, and we just sip it whenever we go in the kitchen.
If you work outside of the home, you can bring your bottle in small cooler.
I use a non-BPA plastic bottle that is dark and not clear. Glass would be better but this is OK. You just don't want to drink it out of metal, since the CDS will corrode metal.
More Protocols (More Ways To Use the Pool Water)
Andreas Kalcker's full list of protocols are here on his website.
The protocols are also in Dr. Kalcker's book, Forbidden Health.
I recommend getting this book because there is a lot more information about the protocols not listed on his website.
You can also find the protocols in his guidebook: The Essentials Protocol Guide.
If you can't wait to get the book shipped from Europe, you can find PDF copies of Kalcker's books (and many other books and documentation) available for free. Just download on the Chlorine Dioxide Testimonies channel on Telegram.
How to access the PDFs on Telegram:
- Go to Telegram (this is an app you can get on your Apple or Android phone – or you can get the app for your computer).
- Once you are on Telegram, join the Chlorine Dioxide Testimonies channel.
- Click on the name of the group to go to their profile.
- Then click on files.
- Then you can browse the files or do a search for "Forbidden Health" or "Essentials".
Never miss a post!
Click here to sign up for my free email updatesSUBSCRIBE